- Make sure that all of your information (name, grade, email address, contact numbers, etc.) is correct on the confirmation page page so that you are grouped correctly during drills and 7 on 7.
- All balances must be paid in full by 2020-06-01 or else you may incur a $100 late fee or be dropped from the rolls. No exceptions.
- All overnight campers must provide their own bedding; sleeping bags are recommended. You must also provide your own towels, wash cloths, and any other toiletries you need. Go to room and board. If you choose to bring sheets, bed sizes are Twin XL.
- You do NOT need football equipment but we recommend a mouth piece for all campers. Grass-cleated shoes are highly recommended to tennis shoes but you should bring both in case of inclimate weather forces us inside. See equipment.
- We recommend that you do NOT bring anything of value (jewelry, radios, substantial amounts of cash, TVs, etc.). We cannot vouch on the honesty for everyone who attends camp. Everyone must be vigilant regarding security and safety. That means always lock your door and put your name on everything.
- If you need to utilize the airport shuttle transportation we offer to/from camp make sure you secure reservations early so you have a seat. Go to airport shuttle in the web site.
- If you are a DAY CAMPER (i.e. commuter) and you are looking for a hotel in the camp area you should visit our local accommodations link which will connect you with the Thibodaux Chamber of Commerce. Sorry we cannot coordinate housing for Day Campers.
- If you are travelling on your own to Nicholls State and need directions to camp go to our directions link and it will give you GPS coordinates.
- The check-in process for all campers (Overnight and Day) is the same. We commence check-in precisely at 1pm on Thursday at Stopher Gym. There is no need to show up early because we will never start check-in any earlier than 1:00 PM.
- If you have medical needs be sure to communicate them with our camp administration so that they can direct you properly.
Check-in is between 1:00pm and 3:00pm on Thursday at Stopher Gymnasium located on the campus of Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, La. There is no need to arrive any earlier than 1pm as two (2) hours will be plenty of time to process all of our campers.