Areas of Instruction
The MPA boasts a camper to coach ratio of better than 10:1
- Quarterbacks - Stance, Exchange, Drops, Set-up, Sprint Out, Play Action, Screens, Ball Handling, Option, Reading Defenses, and Field Leadership.
- Wide Receivers - Stance, Start, Release, Route Running, Cuts, Receiving, Blocking, and Reading Defenses.
- Running Backs - Stance, Start, Ball Handling, Ball Security, Pass Protection, Run Blocking, Route Running, Play Action, Screens and Reading Defenses.
- Tight Ends - Stance, Start, Release, Run Blocking, Pass Protection, Route Running, Receiving, Ball Security, Reading Defenses.
- The Spread Offense - In addition to the traditional Pro-Style offense we will introduce elements of the Spread Offense that is the latest trend in college football. The Spread maximizes speed in space and makes the defense defend the entire field. The defense must also declare their intentions and that allows the offense to take what the D gives you. The other great aspect of the Spread Offense is that it provides you the opportunity to potentially utilize all of your playmakers on every play. And as always, it’s all about tempo.