Preparing for Camp
- Make sure that all of your information (name, grade, email address,
contact numbers, etc.) is correct on the
page so that you are grouped correctly during drills and 7 on 7.
- All balances must be paid in full by 2018-05-01 or else you may
incur a $100 late fee or be dropped from the rolls. No exceptions.
- All overnight campers must provide their own bedding; sleeping bags
are recommended. You must also provide your own towels, wash cloths,
and any other toiletries you need. Go to room and board.
- You do NOT need football equipment but we recommend a mouth piece
for all campers. Grass-cleated shoes are highly recommended to
tennis shoes but you should bring both in case of inclimate weather
forces us inside. See equipment.
- We recommend that you do NOT bring anything of value (jewelry,
radios, substantial amounts of cash, TVs, etc.). We cannot vouch on
the honesty for everyone who attends camp. Everyone must be vigilant
regarding security and safety. That means always lock your door and
put your name on everything.
- If you need to utilize the airport shuttle transportation we offer
to/from camp make sure you secure reservations early so you have a
seat. Go to airport shuttle in the web site.
- If you are a DAY CAMPER (i.e. commuter) and you are looking for a
hotel in the camp area you should visit our local accommodations
link which will connect you with the Thibodaux Chamber of Commerce.
Sorry we cannot coordinate housing for Day Campers.
- If you are travelling on your own to Nicholls State and need
directions to camp go to our directions link and it
will give you GPS coordinates.
- The check-in process for all campers (Overnight
and Day) is the same. We commence check-in precisely at 1pm on
Thursday at Stopher Gym. There is no need to show up early because
we will never start check-in any earlier than 1:00 PM.
- If you have medical needs
be sure to communicate them with our camp administration so that they
can direct you properly.